Thursday, September 27, 2007

White is the new black, addendum

Cervelo unveiled its new R3 today at Interbike, and guess what color it is? White. Pure, unadulterated white. It is resplendent.


I want to get a bike that's all white. Vredestein recently released a white version of the Fortezza Tri-comp I love so dearly, and I could get some Velocity rims to match. FSA has made finding a white bar and stem easy, so that's no problem. And I've already got a white saddle. Lord knows where I'd find a white crankset, though.

It'd be hard work, but it'd be worth it. Just imagine showing up to a groups ride with a completely white bike, and a fully white kit to match. If I rode in a snowstorm, I would disappear. SWEET.

3 comments:

bryan said...

yeah, and if you wore a white kit, everybody could see your wang. I don't want to see your wang.

You'd have to go with FSA's carbon crang and chainrings. Only then would you be pimp.

Sean said...

I'm already wearing skintight clothes, it's not a big step become a total exhibitionist.

And I already have the FSA carbon crank, so I'm well on my way becoming a true pimp.

bryan said...

Hey, skintight is fine -- I walk into the office every day with skintight on. But it's black.

You need the crank that's ALL carbon -- including the spider. Floyd had it on his Time Machine last year.