Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Here's a conversation I never thought I would be having...

Me: "Hi, you own that dog I've been seeing around here, right?
My Upstairs neighbor: "Yeah."
Me: "Well, it shit on the landing in front of my door. I want it cleaned up within five minutes. Bye."

God I hate them.

I'm really busy nowadays. I don't like it. I'm out doing interviews all over the city every other day. I'm editing terribly-written copy all the time. And in spite of all that, I don't get to shoot much at all. It's disappointing, but I know it will be better in six weeks, when I'm done with all these classes and free for a month.

In other news, very little riding lately. I've been busy, it's been cold, and the winds average about 20 mph off the lake these days. I'm hoping to get out there a little more next week, but I don't know. We'll see.

No comments: