Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm back!

So I went for my first ride after crashing out on Sunday. I have never been so happy to be on a bike in my life. My arm was sore, but more than that, I just couldn't keep myself up with my right arm. It made me look pretty lopsided. Also, I can no longer steer. I used to have at least a little bit of grace on the bike, but now I look like every old schmuck out there with a POS mountain bike. Weaving a little, looking like a drunk. It's awesome.

My legs were okay. This was the first time I've gotten tired on a flat 20 miles, so that was a little sad, but I got in one 30 mph sprint and a few other good bits of speed work. My lungs are shot, though. Totally awful.

On another note, I tried out the kit with the bright white arm warmers for the first time, and I LOVE THEM. They look pretty sweet. Especially with the red gloves.

So, I'm back. And I'm not planning on crashing any time soon.

3 comments:

bryan said...

I wish I would have picked up a pair of the arm-warmers. They're toight.

Sean said...

In every sense of the word.

I'm sorry, that was totally lame, but I couldn't resist.

bryan said...

please stop.