Wednesday, October 10, 2007

FUN FACT: I am fiscally irresponsible

It's not every day my dad and I go out and spend a grand on a whim.

But we did yesterday. I got a new camera.

We had actually been considering it for a long time, because I need a new SLR for school and stuff. My old Pentax, the *istDS, is getting, well, old. And the new K10D is an effing beast. It's about twice as fast as the old camera, has built in vibration dampening, and has an extra four megapixels. I could not be more excited about this thing.

Oh! and I might be a photo intern for the Sun-Times next semester. Which is pretty cool. Still looking for a summer internship, though, and I'm thinking about applying at the World-Herald in Omaha. Mostly because I would rather not live all alone in Chicago this summer, and I want to race in Omaha. Bryan, you know of any photo-related internships at the OWH?

1 comment:

bryan said...

It's true -- the kid just hemorrhages money. Wait until you see the special order he placed a few weeks ago that may or may not actually be shipped. Ever.

We had a photo intern last summer, dude. She was cutish, I think. I doubt you can measure up to that, but ask Reilly anyway. Your hookup here is much more important than me.