Friday, November 30, 2007

More bad news for the Kennedys

"Nothing bad ever happens to the Kennedys!" -Clone High

God I wish that was true. However, with the unfortunate events of the last week, I'm beginning to think that maybe I am one of those Kennedys.

First off, I lost my debit card Wednesday. Which is a mild inconvenience, but is a little embarrassing when it happens while you are on a date. Not cool.

Then Southwest called me this morning to tell me my bag is officially lost and I have to go about the process of filling out a claim form and replacing everything I lost. Peachy.

About 20 minutes later, my dad calls and tells me that a runaway vehicle totaled my sister's car. Seriously. Some girl on our street forgot to put her car in park, it rolled down the street, and... full frontal collision with my sister's 1992 Toyota Camry. The radiator is smashed and the hood is crumpled. What are the chances of that, really?

Good lord. What a month. After today, I only have one week of classes left before finals. At this rate, my apartment is going to burn down next week and I will be hit by a bus sometime in the next few days.

4 comments:

bryan said...

Eh, 20 is a long life in some places. You had a good run. Quit your bitchin.

Unknown said...

So...that's your three bad things. You're done. Only good things can come going forward. Cuz, bad things happen in threes, you know. Get ready for some goodness to come along.

bryan said...

Ask him about the Ionos. That turned out pretty good. Or his Dura-Ace shifters.

Sean said...

Yeah, but that comes with a downside too. I spend 400 bucks in the last two days.