Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I can't wait 'til it's warm again

From WGN Chicago:
... Wind Chill Advisory Wednesday night and Thursday morning... The wind will be 12 to 18 mph which will give wind chills of 15 to
24 below zero by sunrise.

This cold snap is getting tiresome. I can't ride, but that's no surprise this time of year. The real problem is that I have to put on five layers just to walk to class, then take 'em all off once I get to my classroom. It's getting old. Can't we just have some of the 40 degree weekends Bryan keeps talking about?

2 comments:

bryan said...

40 degrees, formerly just a rumor, will be a reality tomorrow. I'll take pictures.

bryan said...

You know what would be helpful? If you enabled comments on your newest post. Then I could say something snarky about your bike, Chicago or wind.