Monday, March 24, 2008

VeloNews sucks

Remember just a few days ago when I posted that Competitive Cyclist thing about the 2009 Dura-Ace group? It was taken down pretty quickly, but I hope a few of you saw it. The biggest change with '09 DA is rerouting the shift cables under the bar tape, plus a new lever design. This revelation came as a surprise to precisely no one, as people had been talking about it for months.

Except VeloNews. They apparently just figured it out right here. What the hell do those guys do all day?

4 comments:

bryan said...

had they hired me to be online editor, this wouldn't have happened. I would have reported that stuff before Shimano even knew it existed.

Sean said...

I knew it would somehow be your fault. YOU!!!!!

bryan said...

I take full responsibility for the shortcomings of the place that didn't hire me, or even interview me.

I'm sorry.

Sean said...

See, they should hire just for that right there. It proves you're a go getter who is also willing to confront his own mistakes.