Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I been tagged

And not like that. Anyway, Bryan tagged me. I would link to him, but I am pretty much certain that everyone who reads this also reads his blog. And probably more often than this one. So I have to list seven things about me, in no particular order:

1. When I grow up, I want to be Tim de Waele. He's a cycling photographer who takes amazing shots like these. He may not be the most famous cycling photographer, but he is the best.

2. I was in Academic Decathlon in high school. It consumed my life. It was about 20 hours a week outside of school, which is more than I ever spend on a bike. But it paid off - we ended up second place nationally. I was the state champion in astronomy. I kid you not.

3. I've never had a pet. Not a real one, anyway; we've had a few fish. I'm not sure why we never had pets, but I've never felt like I'm missing anything.

4. Cycling is the only sport I have ever been remotely good at. I am terrible at basketball, I couldn't even name all the positions in football, and I am barely passable at soccer. But I can talk about cycling so much it will bore you to tears.

5. I just bought some new aero bars. It brought the total balance in my checking account to 35 dollars. That's all the money I have.

6. My favorite actor is Peter Sellers.

7. I wish I still lived in Santa Barbara.

Now you know everything there is to know about me. Exciting, isn't it? I would tag someone else with this, but I don't know anyone on blogger who isn't Bryan, so... that doesn't really work.

Now it's off to study. I have an Anthro final tomorrow and then my semester is over.

3 comments:

JP said...

when are you back in the Big O?

Sean said...

May 5th or 6th, probably.

bryan said...

let the destruction begin.