Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Time Trial Work!


I looked just like this. But even cooler.

I haven't been on TT bars outside in God knows how long, so I figured I should get in some practice before the race this weekend. I'm glad I did, because I was afraid to tackle even the simplest of turns. But after 2 hrs of low intensity riding, I'm an old pro. Well, more like I can hold a line and turn corners reasonably well now. I'm trying to get some last-minute aero help, too, in the form of a TT helmet from Rich Pearson and hopefully a skinsuit and booties. If I can't get a skinsuit, I don't really care. I'm just trying to do better than last year - a sad, slow 1:11.

3 comments:

Chris said...

That is a sweet skinsuit. I feel like I should be getting an anatomy lesson!

Sean said...

He got fined for it. You aren't supposed to have a skinsuit that goes all the way to your ankles, but Cipolini wanted to show off and just took the fine.

Bad. Ass.

bryan said...

The suit I will be wearing is much less exciting. And, as time trials are not my best event, I'm mildly terrified.